The Community Tent is on hold until further notice due to Covid-19.
Guidelines for Use of Braintree Farmers’ Market Community Table
The Braintree Farmers Market provides a 10ft x 10ft space on the market grounds covered by a tent and equipped with a 6ft table and two folding chairs.
1. You (Community Organization) should bring signs, posters and/or other display items that tell the story of your organization (mission, history, current activities, ways a person could get involved, etc).
2. Your table must be staffed for the duration of the market (9 am – 1 pm) by one or more representatives who are knowledgeable about the organization. Please plan to arrive by 8:30 am to allow enough time to set up your display.
3. You may distribute handouts/printed material related to your organization and its activities. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE AWAY FOOD OR HAVE BAKES SALES WHILE AT THE COMMUNITY TENT.
4. You may recruit new members and collect membership fees.
5. You may collect donated items from market attendees with prior written approval from the Braintree Farmers Market (i.e. food pantry could collected canned/boxed items, or friends of the library could collect books, etc) however, informing the community about your organization should be the primary purpose of using the table.
6. You may conduct fundraising activity with prior written approval of the Braintree Farmers Market provided that the main focus of your display is educational/informational and fundraising is a minor part of the display (i.e. a local animal shelter could place a donation collection box at the end of their table display, a garden club could sell tickets to an upcoming house tour, etc).
7. If you must cancel or reschedule from the date you initially agree to participate please give at least 2 weeks notice so that we can arrange for another organization to participate.
9. The Braintree Farmers Market is the contact for Community Table: firstname.lastname@example.org