Indoor Braintree Thanksgiving Farmers Market
When: Saturday November 19, 9 AM – 1 PM
Where: Braintree Town Hall, 1 JFK Memorial Drive, Braintree
Description: Celebrate the end of the Farmer’s Market season with a full harvest for your holiday table. All of our farmers and vendors will be on hand to provide you with the freshest local foods around. Gift baskets & local crafts will also be available. The market will be located inside and in front of the Braintree Town Hall. Some of our vendors are providing Special Ordering which means you can place an order with them and pick it up on Nov 19th during the farmers’ market.
Casba’s Thanksgiving Holiday Menu:
MEZE: for 4 to 6 people
* Home made classic hummus: Chickpeas, fresh lemon juice, tahini sauce, garlic, and sea salt.
*Different flavors of hummus dips: Roasterd beets hummus, Roasted red peppers hummus
– Baba Ghanouj: roaster eggplant, tahini sauce, lemon juice, and Sea salt
– Tabbouleh: Fresh parsley, tomatoes, mints, cucumber, Cracked wheat, fresh lemon juice and olive oil
– Falafel balls: Our own spinach stuffed falafel balls made of chickpeas, vegetables, herbs and spices
– Moroccan marinated olives: mix olives, herbs, Pimento, Spice
– Cheese bite: Marinated feta cheese in a fresh lemon juice olive oil dressing
– Stuffed grape leaf (Dolmades): Rice, tomatoes, chickpeas, herbs, Pomegranate molasses
– Stuffed homemade savory dough: ”bite size”: Meat Fatayer: ground lamb, ground beef, bell peppers, onions and Mediterranean spices in a freshly made dough, Spinach Fatayer: spinach, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, sumac, Sea salt and pepper
– Phyllo cheese roll ups: feta cheese, eggs, herbs, salt and pepper
– Moroccan triangle chicken bastilla: Home made phyllo dough, braised chicken in a Moroccan marinate, eggs, herbs, and toasted almond
Apple pie, Pumpkin pie, Strawberry rhubarb pie, Baklava, Special orders for Gluten free, 0 calorie sugar, and dairy free pie.
NOTE: all savory fatayer, bastila, chees are half cooked are ready to be finished baking for an other ten minutes Thanksgiving day.
For fresh products.
Contact Casba by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 339-793-1889 to place orders
Fresh Catch Seafood will be bringing: Stuffed shrimp 6 ct for $12.00 per package, Scallops Wrapped in Bacon 12 ct per tray $ 15.00, Seafood stuffed mushrooms 12 ct per tray $ 11.00, Portabella stuffed mushrooms 12 ct per tray $8.00
Special Orders with Fresh Catch
can be made thru their website
. Call 508-339-5187 to place orders.
VT Syrup Company
The Vermont Syrup Company
is doing a promotion where any pre-orders made will receive a 10 percent discount. Also, when any of our quantities of maple syrup or maple cream are purchased in quantities of 6 or more they will receive 20% off. Email email@example.com
to place your orders!
Live music and a horse-drawn hayride. This event is sponsored by Liberty Bay Credit Union. Music sponsored by Braintree Electric Dept. This is a hoe-down not to be missed!