Braintree Farmers Market
Braintree Town Hall Braintree, MA. 02184
- Customers and vendors are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Customers may not attend if they have COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or are displaying any related symptoms.
- To expedite shopping, customers are encouraged to bring a shopping list and/or pre-order.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be provided for customer use.
- Customers must adhere to social distancing guidelines, stay 6 feet apart at all times, and follow all market policies.
- Food may not be consumed on-site. No sampling will be allowed.
- Shopping is “touch-less” (except for produce). Customers order from the vendor’s menu and products are bagged by the vendor using single use bags.
- Credit card, tap-to-pay, and other touch-less payment options are strongly recommended.
- No pets will be allowed. For safety purposes, customers are encouraged to shop alone.