During this challenging time of ‘social distancing’ the BFM is partnering with Market2Day in an effort to bring local foods to our Braintree Community and to support local small businesses and farms. Opening Day is June 13 thru October 17 with our Thanksgiving Holiday Market on November 21, 2020. The market will be operating virtually throughout the season. Opening outdoors begins on July 11th at the Braintree Town Hall Mall.
Braintree Virtual Farmers Market
Order your favorite items from BFM market vendors Sunday thru Thursday on the Market2Day app and have them delivered to your home or pick up them up at our Community Hub Pickup at the Braintree Farmers Market Manager Tent on Saturdays from 10am-12pm. To participate in the market date you must download the Market2Day app on your phone and you can check out their website as well: https://www.market2dayapp.com Thanks for your Support and Stay Safe!
Braintree ‘Live’ Farmers Market COVID-19 Guidelines
- Customers and vendors are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Customers may not attend if they have COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or are displaying any related symptoms.
- To expedite shopping, customers are encouraged to bring a shopping list and/or pre-order.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be provided for customer use.
- Customers must adhere to social distancing guidelines, stay 6 feet apart at all times, and follow all market policies.
- Food may not be consumed on-site. No sampling will be allowed.
- Shopping is “touch-less” (except for produce). Customers order from the vendor’s menu and products are bagged by the vendor using single use bags.
- Credit card, tap-to-pay, and other touch-less payment options are strongly recommended.
- No pets will be allowed. For safety purposes, customers are encouraged to shop alone.